Thursday, January 28, 2010

Loving the fact

that we laugh at some of the funniest things the kids say and do daily:

I walked into the kitchen last night and this is what I saw:

Hunter was dressed like his Daddy.....I think we may have a future lineman here!



Hunter was stuck on the word "attribute"  today and get this...he. was. using. it. correctly.   Hello.... has someone replaced our 8 year old with someone older?? I told Brian that when he gets in middle school we will have to have Hayley translate for us or start to carry a dictonary around with us to understand him.


When Brian asks Hayley whose girl she is, she ALWAYS replies " I am yours and Momma's"   I know that there will be a day when we will not hear those words to we have to cherish them now.


That no matter what song comes on the radio or TV, Hayley will automaticly start dancing and singing....she can tell you the artist and song title to most every song! She can thank her Daddy for this....he is full of useless information like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment