Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January Birthday Party


Sunday was the 4 annual "January Birthday Party" for the Wethington's. You see, Brian's side of the family has lots of birthday's in January all within a weeks of each other!! Luke was born on January 4, Hayley on January 7, Chelsey on January 18 and Hunter on January 22. A couple of years ago, we all got wise and had one big birthday lunch and party after church for all of them and it's worked so well and we continue to do this yearly! My kids think that it's really cool that they always get to share a birthday party with each other and also their cousin, Chelsey. We are hoping that Luke will get to join us one year for this fun filled day as well!

With all the snow and my fear of totaling another truck, I stayed home. Brian took the kids to the main road on the way to work where Pop and Jackie picked them up to stay the night and help get ready for the big par-tay! Nana even made their cake...she definitely gets the #1 NANA award--thanks for taking pictures and sending them to me!

Eric and Tony got to play out in the snow with the kids. I don't know who was more worn out, Hunter and Hayley or Eric and Tony from pulling them on the sled!





When the kids came home Sunday afternoon it was like opening their presents again--they had to show me all their loot--new bath towels, remote control car, U of K sweatshirt, U of L sweatshirt, UNC sweatshirts, makeup, comic books, nerf gun, money, and the list goes on and on! I tell you what, these kids are mistreated and neglected, can't you tell?



Hayley showing off her new bath towel from the Halls



what cute slippers from Chelsey Nay Nay



Hunter got a cool towel too-
he is soo silly and convinced that its a shark,
it's really a fish



he doesn't know that I took this picture
he would be totally embarrassed




Tony and Eric were brave enough to take the kids shopping after church to pick out their own birthday presents. I had to laugh when I got a call saying that Hayley wanted a make up set--she. is. all. girl. Who's child is she really? I mean, I totally don't wear make up, dresses, change my earrings to match my outfits or spend a lot of time on my hair. Maybe I should? Hayley on the other hand is totally opposite. I have to laugh, but she is all tomboy too....she does however have to look good before going outside to play in the dirt!


she was so proud that she did her own
fingers and make up--thanks Tony!



gotta have the lipstick





she wanted to paint my nails






check out that blush!







doing Momma's makeup




Happy Birthday:
Hunter
Hayley
Chelsey



Thank you Pop and Nana, Aunt Vickie, Uncle Ricky, Eric, Chelsey Nay Nay, Tony, Ma and Pa for sharing our special day with us and all of our presents too!











No comments:

Post a Comment