Monday, January 25, 2010

Fun with Keegan

Saturday afternoon Uncle Jay met Brian at Hatmaker's so that Keegan could come stay the night. It is always SO much fun when he comes and plays us. Honestly, I don't know who has the most fun--the kids or Brian and I getting our "Keegan time" in by spoiling him rotten! I had a birthday party that I had already committed to, so it was going to be Brian and the kids for a few hours--this should be interesting and I wondered if the house was going to be standing when I returned home....it was! He took the kids to Mc Donald's for dinner and when I came home they we all laying on the living room floor watching a movie and ready for bed--I was impressed!! Maybe I should have a night out more often???


Tickle time with Uncle Brian



Spiderman and Aunt Jess



Keegan loves to take a bath in our "indoor pool" (aka jacuzzi tub)



~Fisher Grand babies~

Hayley (6) , Keegan (4), Hunter (8)

No comments:

Post a Comment