Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful (week 1)

I love how every Novemember when you log onto Facebook, its not uncommon to read many posts each day about what people are thankful for. As hard as it to understand, some of my loyal stalkers are not of Facebook so they can't see my daily posts. I wanted to take a minute to post mine on here so that I can always look back and remember just a few of the many blessing in our lives. This will be a 3 part series, so stayed tuned.

  Nov. 1-- Today, I am thankful for my amazing hubby who is always providing for the kids and I . He is the hardest working man I know and has set a wonderful example of what hard work and providing for your family looks like for the kids. I am truly blessed.

Nov 2-- Today, I am thankful for the hardest, yet rewarding job I ever had, being a mother. God has blessed with 2 healthy and amazing children, which are my life

Nov 3-- Today, I am thankful for my parents. They have loved me unconditionally, supported me no matter what, stood by me during my rebelious years, and let me live when they should have beaten me to death. LOVE YOU MOMMA and DADDY

Nov 4-- Today, I am thankful for my sisters. I know that we didn't always get along when we were younger . I am so glad that we grew up and have the close relationship that we do now, I couldn't imagine life without them now!! LOVE YOU AMY AND ERIN

Nov 5--  Today, I am thankful for the opportunity to be an Aunt. I love spoiling my my rotten nephews and neice beyond words and can't get enough of them

Nov 6--  Today, I am thankful that I am able to go to church and worship freel. For my awesome church family and all those who givee and use their time and talent teaching and serving. Your work does not go unoitced.TThe need is great and the workers are few!!!!!!

Nov 7-- Today, I am thankful for the Spitznagel side of my family. That I am blessed with both of my grandparents (GG and Gramps) still healthly and alive, a HUGE loving family that is always growing, filled with lots of hens and chicks who are so amazingly awesome, and countless family traditions that I love being apart of.

Nov 8--  Today, I am thankful that even though my kiddos are older we still have fun going on on playdates with friends. Zoo bound this morning with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment