Thursday, November 10, 2011

Forgotten post!!

Tuesday was the perfect day: sunshine, warm weather and NO SCHOOL(due to election day) so we decided to meet our friends, the Oedys, at the zoo. We have been spoiled this summer with having lots of play dates with them and now that school is back in session it's harder to get together. Even though my kids are older they LOVE when we get together with Lana, Nathan, and baby Ava,  we are truly blessed that we can be apart of their "Kentucky Family." 's
 I gave Hunter my camera so most if not all of these pictures were taken from him!



All the excitement wore Ava out!


Lunch Bunch:
Hunter, Nathan, Lana and Hayley

While the kids were playing on the playground, we all were fighting over getting some special time with sweet Ava. I tell you what, both kids are just smitten over her!!

LOVE THIS PICTURE....Ava cracks me up

Yep, I got my hands on her lots...LOVE the fact that I get to spoil and then send her home (Sorry, Diana!)





Poor Nathan, thinks that he is just as big (if not bigger then) as Hunter. It was so cute to watch them all. day. long. Monkey see, monkey do


No comments:

Post a Comment