Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
From:
Bay blade and Country Pop Cowgirl (how fitting, right?!)

I am  not or never have been really into Halloween and could really care less if the kids dress up and go trick or treating. Honestly, they could care less about it as well.  Hunter is getting at the "I'm too cool age" and Hayley is just well, Hayley and is all over the place. They were more excited about their classroom parties then anything and could honestly been fine with that.
We ventured down to Main Street (because that's were us country folks go) after dinner and had an interesting time people watching while standing in line with the kids. I was laughing so hard watching Brian's face as he saw the way some people (mostly parents) were dressed up and wearing. That right there was worth the trip to town. I didn't take many pictures because of that, I know BAD MOMMA!!


On the way home we all were laughing because Brian kept saying he was SUPER DAD and he was in his costume. I did take a picture of that.
SUPER DAD

No comments:

Post a Comment