Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lets make a deal....

So, I was walking thru the hall at school the other day and just happen to stop and read the Santa letters on Ms. Kinzel's bulliten board. Well, one certain letter stood out at me.....
I could not pick my mouth up off the ground. I was SO embarrassed and thankful that not may people have seen this ( maybe they did but didn't say anythign to me). After coming to my senses, I did what any good Momma would do and took a picture and sent it to her Daddy throwing him under the bus  saying "This is YOUR daughter, barging with Santa....REALLY?!?!?!

Later in the day, I saw Mrs. Kinzel and asked her if she really wrote that. I mean, it DOESN'T surprise me at all, she is always trying to bargin/talk/buy her way out of things (just like her Daddy). Thankfully she explained that they were working on pursuading during writing.
Shew...off the hook for this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment