Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful (part 2)

Nov 9-- Today, I am thankful for the wonderful staff and teachers at my kids school. They are the most giving, caring, loving, dedicated, selfless people who are always going above and beyond for the kids, I have ever met. Thank you for all you do for my children and the many others.


Nov 10-- Today, I am thankful that I am able to be a stay at home mommy for the past 9 years. I have the best of both worlds: getting to do the "mom thing" and work at the kids school when I want to.

Nov 11-- Today, I'm thankful it's Friday! Also thankful for the Veterans, that's its jeans day and I don't have to pack my lunch


Nov 12-- Today, I'm thankful that I get  some much needed time with my family

Nov 13--  Today, I'm thankful for the awesome Wethington family that I married into. I have the best in-laws a gal could ask for, Grandparents who treat and spoil me like I'm their own, a crazy Aunt whom I love dearly and the best cousins in the state of KY!!

Nov 14--Today, I am thankful that it's Monday and that means its a Moms in Touch night. Thankful that I am able to gather with a group of awesome and dedicated ladies to pray for our children, schools and our teachers. Never under estimate the power of a praying mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment