Sunday, November 6, 2011

Red Barn Arena

Saturday,we headed to the Red Barn Arena (theredbarnarena.com) to watch Terri and Emily in their memorial show. This is the first time that we have been to a show there and it was a beautiful day for one, there were over 180 horses there!!!  I had aimed to take lots of pictures but that didn't happen, too much going on.

my cowgirl all decked out
Hunter was chilaxin'

Not a very good picture of Emily and Tiny (her horse) but it's the only one I took all day. (There was too much going on to think about pictures, bad blogger, I know!)

Oh.my.goodness. the food!!! It was all so yummy and we ate our fair share of it all....nachos, pretzels (with and w/o cheese) corn dog, hot dog and this yummy potato!!

Even Dixie Booth (Emily's dog) was there!

taking a break with my man
 Hayley is just like me, I was so nervous and stressed for Terri and Emily. Good thing they are pros's at this and don't get as worked up. Hoping its a long while before Hayley gets into shows like this, my nerves can't handle it! She told me that she and Lightin' are going to show next year. YEAH RIGHT!!
 T and Emily had awesome runs both times, Terri ran a 15.425 and Emily ran a 15.661! They both were flat flying round those barrels!!  I did video them on in the open class but haven't gotten them to download yet (hopefully will soon!)
It was a long but fun day, and we are blessed that we got a chance to experience and help celebrate two amazing men's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment