Sunday, June 30, 2013

Well checks




Kids went for their well checks/back to school/sports psychical on Friday. I can' tell you how thankful I am for an awesome Pediatrician who goes above and beyond for the kids. Part of me has to laugh because the kids love going to see Dr. Massey--its like a family reunion because always used to be in her office weekly.
 
I can't believe my baby boy will be is MIDDLE SCHOOL!!
 
Making faces in the mirror never gets old
 
Hands down, best Pediatrician ever!
(Her shirt is just 1 reason why we love her so much!)
 
A rare picture with my growing boy
82.4 pounds (50%tile for weight)
59 inches  (75% for height)
 
Hayley is growing too!
57.6 pounds (25%tile for  weight)
52.3 inches (50%tile for height)
Thank you Lord, for healthy, growing, beautiful children who are growing up before my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment