Sunday, June 30, 2013

Father's Day







Father's Day was just want Brian wanted, low key, relaxing and short! He had to work Saturday into Sunday morning and with my foot, we all have been exhausted and slow moving!  We headed to Louisville later that afternoon and joined the Wethington's for a yummy cook out and some much needed outside time for me!
Daddy's little girl
 
 
This is how I sat the whole entire time, out of the way (still very nervous about my ankle getting hit)--I was perfectly content. My lawn chair, sun, and another chair turned table with my drink, food, and phone.


Hunter was such a big help, getting everything I needed and constantly checking on me.
 
I am so blessed to have a wonderful and amazing husband who is always helping, taking care and  providing for the kids and I. Broken ankle or not

No comments:

Post a Comment