Sunday, June 30, 2013

Take a little ride with me

After 4 weeks of being cooped up in the house, and only being allowed to leave to for appointments, I was going stir crazy.  Brian was sweet enough and probably scared for his life and let me go to the grocery for a few things on the way home from the doctor.
 
This was the most stressful trip of my entire life!!!! I was totally freaking out about someone hitting my foot. I couldn't drive the little cart right and it went turtle speed!!!! I wanted to get in and out of that place lighting fast!!!
 
All in all, I was glad that I got to get out. Its a chore and I was wore out from the days activities--I am getting stronger each day and am still counting down the day until the next stage of the healing process--a smaller boot and hopefully toe walking in 3 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment