Saturday, December 1, 2012

Random

These are some of the funny things that the kids have said over the past couple weeks, I love their personalities and sense of humor!!


October 24
Here's an email I received today from Hayley's teacher...

"So Hayley was telling me about how Hunter has to do some of his spelling words...

Here is what she said...

"He has to write the word, then a sentence, then tell whether it is a noun, a proverb, or an adjective". (I think she said adjective...I was stuck on proverb. :) )

I cracked up inside but didn't say anything to her. It was too precious. :) Love her


October 30, 2012
Hayley's breakdown this morning was caused by Hurricane Sandy hitting Hoboken and that's where Buddy and Cake Boss is

Hayley-ism for the day:
"Mrs Buynak, are we suppose to be doing our DUI for the day? I mean, DOL!!"

November 29,2012
Hayley just informed me of what she's going to be when she grows up: 1) GRITS (girl raised in the south 2) one of those people who paint their chest at the ballgames 3) bookkeeper at her Daddy's diesel shop 4) stay at home Momma. Glad to see that she had a wide variety and lots of back up "jobs". Never a dull moment with her around--so thankful for her carefree attitude, sense if humor, view of life and the drum to which she marches her own beat.


12/1/2012
Hunter's question of the day:

If they have Republic Banks do they have Democratic Banks too?

No comments:

Post a Comment