Friday, December 28, 2012

Bronchitis-1 Hayley 0

Poor Hayley hasn't been feeling well and I finally broke down and took her to Dr Massey's. Its always so hard to tell with her, her allergies are always a mess, her breathing/rattling is a day to day thing--she either is really sick or really well.
 
She had an off and on fever for about 3 days, snotty nose and cough (these things are constant for her), the weather has been crazy, so I was just chalking it up to allergies and a cold. Well after about 2 days of her 102 fever and he just being so whiny and sleeping all the time, I broke down and took her in.
 
After Dr M checking her out, Hayley was the proud owner of a double ear infection (no complaints of ears hurting) sinus infection, UTI  (no complaints), and bronchitis!! I felt awful but Dr M assured me that she was in agreement with me to wait and see if it was just a cold!!
 
She was out of school Tuesday-Monday and did nothing but sleep the whole entire time,14 hours a day plus lots of naps,  poor thing really didn't feel well.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment