Monday, June 18, 2012

St A's picnic

Saturday we headed home to hang out at the St A's picnic!! I was super excited because I can't remember ever taking my kids and this was a weekend that we lived for when were younger. Momma and Daddy ran the picnic for 7 years and so we were always roped into helping.  Erin, Amy and I were reminiscing about all the memories we had growing up and going to the picnic. My how things change when you grow up and have kids!
Keegs and Aunt Jess

Grandma had a bag of tokens and money for each kid, they waisted no time spending their tokens


My wild and crazy kids were all about doing his crazy ride thingy--it made me sick to watch them!! They must get this wild side from their Daddy





It was super hot so we cooled off with snow cones

and Aunt Erin introduced my kids to BINGO!!!

We met up with the Browns and Momma and Daddy for a yummy chicken dinner. I had been looking forward to the chicken and dumplings all week long. Hayley was excited to try them--
SHE LOVED THEM!!

Hayley is such a Daddy's girl and is always wanting him to hold her, its precious!!

Ms Thang spent most of her money trying to win this hat and finally did!!

Thanks  Grandma and Grandpa for such a good time at the picnic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment