Thursday, June 28, 2012

FAC

Tuesday, we met the Oedy's at the FAC for a pool playdate!! The weather was a little chilly but the kids didn't seem to mind after taking a while to warm up to the water.

Hunter, Lana and Hayley
Miss Ava loves Hayley to death and you know that Hayley is all about her!!
Look how cute Ava is. Guess this is as close as a neice I will ever get!!
Our bathing beauties

Picnic Lunch
Popsicles with our sweet kids
Hunter and Nathan
One of the good things about the FAC is that you pay one price and you get both indoor and outdoor pools. We headed inside after lunch to let the kids play and jump off the diving board. My kids are complete nuts, diving, flipping, making me a nervous Momma!! I couldn't take any pictures becaues I was too busy freaking out



LOVE summer and our laid back, poolside playdates with great friends. Too bad this cant last all year long

No comments:

Post a Comment