Friday, June 8, 2012

Conversations

I remember when the kids were little and they would ask cute questions or mispronounce something and I never wanted to correct them because it was so stinkin' cute. Well I have baby  books filled with some of the cute things they said/asked when they were little. I thought that stage was over, evidently I am wrong. Just this week these are 2 of the kids conversations, I had to share they are too funny not too. Yes, I did post these on FB, but here they are again for those who don't have FB (mainly you, RAS)

Monday (6/4/12)

Hayley: "Momma what's a Kotex?"
Me: "Dunno, why?"
Hayley: "Just some commercial"
Me: "Oh"
Hunter: "Its a banaid for your butt"
Me:"silent giggles"



Kids conversation on the way home from church tonight: Wednesday (6/6/12)

Hayley: " You know that rectangle is square's cousin?"
Hunter: "No, I think its more of like they are married."
Hayley: "Seriously?? Why do you say that?"
Hunter: " You know because the rectangle is like a man, tall and skinny and the square is more like the wife, short and fat"
Hayley: "You are SO just like Daddy!"

There is NEVER a dull moment in our house and I can only imagine what the teenage years are going to be like. So thankful that I have kids with a sense of humor, its the only things that gets me thru somedays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment