Monday, June 18, 2012

Hanging with Aunt Erin

Aunt Erin had her MRI appointment in our neck of the woods so we made a day of Dr visits, lunch and driving the gimp back home. She was beyond excited to have some company, she is not used to sitting still and not being able to do nothing at all. Its been too long and to think that she may have to be like this for a little while longer is crazy!

As soon as we got back to her house she was dying for me to wash her hair. Poor Brian has tried to wash and put a pony tail in but its just not his thing. I was more then glad to give her a good head scrub and put her hair up. I was not going to give her a bath or shave her legs--that's what husbands are for!!

After we got Aunt Erin's hair done the kids wanted to play pool. You know that you are spoiled and loved when you are allowed to climb onto the pool table and shoot. Hey, whatever works, right?!


We had lots of laughs as Hayley was showing us how Aunt Amy dances and Hunter telling jokes. He was in heaven because he had a new captive audience


Jager was excited to have someone to play with too-she is so mistreated because of her Mommy being gimpy.


Erin said that I was a mean Aunt because I wouldn't love on her "children" That's right--she thinks her dogs are her kids, I tell her otherwise!! I had to take a picture of Lizzy to prove that I didn't neglect them, I am just not a dog person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment