Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Glasses

Hunter's new glasses came in this week so we headed over to Dr. Bowersox to pick them up. He is still improving lots and only lost one line since graduating VT school! This is awesome and such a huge accomplishment, Dr B was very concerned that we would lose more, but once again, Hunter and his "mad eye skills" proved him wrong!
Hunter is now in an "S or C" curved bifocal, sounds weird but I trust what Dr B treatment plan is and has worked wonders this far.  I don't like how grown up he is making my boy look. Guess is is starting to develop more into a young man now, sheesh...10 years old is hard on this Momma.
When I asked Hunter is he could tell if his new lenses were working he told me "Yea, I can see better to read!" Thank goodness!! He was really having a hard time dealing with the "bifocal" thing, he associates that with "old people wear them" and  afraid people would be able to tell (the big line) and make fun. I reassured him that they wouldn't be able to tell, because they are no-line bifocals!!  He was very excited to go to school today and show off his frames, silly boy they are the same frames he had last time!
(Yes, we just got done eating Spaghetti--hints the tinted face!)



No comments:

Post a Comment