Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dance Camp 2012

It was time once again for Dance Camp and you KNOW that Hayley counted down then days--she is a singing and dancing fool! I picked up Bonnie and Ivy and headed to school to drop the girls off.
This year was so nice, the camp was on Saturday from 10-2 and then they danced at 2:30 at the girls game. I liked how one day was wasted and not 2 weekends--the kids did so much better too because the dance was still fresh on their minds.
 
Hayley and Bonnie

The Spencer County Elite (elementary school) Dance Team also performed--very cute! They were dressed up like Oompa Loopa's (spelling?) from Willie Wonka.

A quick picture before they started dancing!
(Hayley is in back row, right behind gal in pink shirt)

After watching the girls dance, it confirmed my thoughts about being a "Dance Mom" there is NO WAY that I could do this: weekly games, practices, competitions, lessons! I think that Hayley realized that is fun to dance here and there but she would get bored in a heart beat with being "tied down" to it!

  I also have a video that is being difficult--will try to off load today!

No comments:

Post a Comment