Thursday, August 5, 2010

Open House

Can't believe that tonight was Open House and that school starts next week!! It's going to be an exciting year for both kids, Hunter is upstairs now (3-5 grades) and  Hayley is downstairs, but is in the "BIG classroom"  Breaks my heart that they are both growing up so quickly. I had to take the "yearly Open House" pictures and as you can tell, Hunter was all but excited to have his taken. Oh the joys of having a 3rd grader--too big for big britches!  Brian took Hayley to her classroom tonight (she made it a point of not wanting me to take her--only her Daddy!) and I was "Mrs. Buynak" tonight, since she has a death in the family. We are going to really enjoy these last couple of days before school starts with some good old fashioned quality family time, Brian is off until Wednesday!!.

My 1st and 3rd grader


Hayley ready for 1st grade Open House

Hunter ready for 3rd grade Open House

No comments:

Post a Comment