Tuesday, August 24, 2010

All About Kids

Today Clayton and I met the Lana, Nathan and Ms. Diana at All About Kids for a play date. Yes, I know that my kids are in school but that doesn't mean that play dates have to stop for us!! It was a special treat and fun to do something with just Clayton and I, baby Leah will be coming with him in 3 more weeks.

Lana and Clayton have been buddy buddy since I started taking him to Team Kids on Wednesday nights with us. All morning long Clayton kept saying "Is it Lana time yet? I so scited (excited), Jessie"  It melted my heart--when he saw Lana he ran up to her and gave her a big ole hug!!  They crack me up--one minute they are loving each other and the next minute they fight like brother and sister...guess the fact that they are both 3 doesn't help any!!

We spent lots of time in the toddler area and it was SO much fun. Slides, bouncies, ball pit, toy houses and  cars, ALL IN A CONFINED AREA--it was perfect.

From 12-1 they opened the big gym for toddler time and it was so much fun. I was upset that we "big kids" couldn't play, I really wanted to! (Shh,don't tell I did jump on the trampoline with the kids) Ball pits, trapeze, trampolines, gymnastic stations, slides and much more. I was too busy trying to keep up with the kids that I didn't take a lot of pictures.


this is what Nathan did most of the time...



too busy to stop for pictures

finally at the end we had a happy baby!

We had lunch and ice cream and then went back to the toddler area until a little after 2. The kids played so nice together, and it was nice to be able to catch up with Diana as well. I will have to remember this so that we can come when the weather gets nasty outside!! Thanks for another fun day, can't wait until next time!! We are truly blessed with such awesome friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment