Thursday, August 19, 2010

Only my kiddos....

would say the following:

 Hayley: "Momma, when are we going to have more homework?"
Me: "Hayley, give it time, you are only in the first grade and its the first week of school."
Hayley:  "But I am in first grade now we are suppose to have LOTS of homework."
Me: "Wait til you get older and I will remind you of this."
Hayley: "I am older then I was yesterday."

The following is a comment that Hunter's teacher (Mrs. Buynak) had sent me on Facebook.

Shannon Burress Buynak Hunter told me yesterday about the growth spurt his eye had...i cracked up...he called it something like a "growth squirt" or "growth splurt". i don't remember exactly what it was, although i told myself i was going to remember so i could tell you. go figure!


I just want to remember how blessed I am  that we have had a great school year thus far. Both kiddos love their teachers, and have yet to fight me about doing homework, getting up in the morn or sharing about their days. Thank you Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment