Saturday, July 31, 2010

Leah Beth Shouse

 Dan, Lori and Clayton welcomed their newest arrival, Leah Beth, this morning. All are doing well, just a little tired. We drove to Frankfort to see this little bundle of joy (Dan and Lori too). Brian thought that he was going to hold her first, I knocked him out of the way to get to her!! After all, I am Leah's, second mother!!


Leah Beth Shouse
July 31, 2010
6 pounds 14 ounces
20" long

Love those chunky cheeks

sleeping beauty

I HAD to wake her up--I wanted to see her eyes!



Yes, Brian finally got his turn with her.

It melts my heart to see him like this..
He is such an awesome Daddy to my kiddos--I am truly blessed!

Congrats to the Shouse gang!!
We love you all so much and I can't wait for Lori to go back to work so that I can have Leah Beth all to myself!! Ah, the joys of being a sitter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment