Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Holiday Wold with Wethington's--Day 3

Once again we opened the park but this time Eric and Tony were with us. The boys (minus Brian) went and hit the big coasters while Hayley, Brian and I did some rides. Hopefully, next year Hayley will be tall enough to hang with the big people--we are needing to grow 2" for this to happen!!

ready to hit the park


We met up to do some rides together

Tony and Hayley

Everyone but Tony and I rode this--I was VERY worried about Hayley riding this, she gets sick easily just like me, but she insisted on riding with the boys. I was scared to watch!!
you need blow these up to see her face--she was having fun, or so she told me!!

Once all the rides were done we hit the water park again! I love that place and could stay there all day long. I hate that I don't have any pictures from there but I didn't want my camera to ruin and doubt that they would of stayed still long enough to have pictures taken anyways.  I am have to remind myself it's the memories not the pictures that count!

We had some tired kiddos on the way home, I don't think they said a word the entire time until we got home!

We are certainly blessed to have had such a good time with family making memories!!  Can't wait until next year when hopefully the rest of the gang can join us!!


No comments:

Post a Comment