Friday, July 23, 2010

Getting Ready...

for school! I can't believe that we are in the final days of summer break--school starts in T minus 19 days. I am NOT counting, the kids are, they are starting to get excited!! It seems that our vacation really just began this month, since our June was filled with Hayley's hospital stay, weekly doctors appointments, and all the other appointments that you have to take care of before school starts. I want a do over--do you think its possible??

Tonight we did our "School Supply" shopping, I got everything that was on our list and we even checked it twice! As soon as we were in the door, both kids were wanting to get everything out, labeled and in their book bags-- I tell ya, they are READY!!

 I have pictures every year of the kids with their school supplies--hard to believe that Hayley will be in first grade and Hunter in third-they are growing up so fast! Look at their smiles in these pictures.  LOVE. IT.

Hayley and her supplies for 1st grade

Hunter and his supplies for 3rd grade.


No comments:

Post a Comment