Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I hope this day was as special for you as it was for me. It started off with the kids singing at church. (Hunter didn't sing since he was still in the bed since they didn't get home until early in the morning.)
After church we came home and changed clothes, headed to Louisville get a load of feed from Ma and Pa's followed by a yummy dinner at Apple Bee's!
I am so honored and blessed to be the Mom to these beautiful children and Daddy!

 Nana had made her oh so delicious DREAMSICLE cake and I HAD to take some home


I came home and got to relax a little in my new comfy recliner lawn chair!! I can't wait for some warmer weather so that I can sit outside with a book and soak up some rays!!

We wish each and everyone of the women in our lives lots of love and blessings on this day celebrating you!

No comments:

Post a Comment