Tuesday, May 4, 2010

8 years ago....

 today I married my my best friend and the love of my life. Can't believe that it's only been that long in some ways and then in other ways, so short!! Who would of thought that our blind date would of lead to marriage and two beautiful children?? We have had our "good time and bad times, sickness and health" but we have always managed to get through it.  I am so blessed and thankful to have a you as my hard working, selfless husband, who sacrifices so much for the kids and I!! I can't wait to grow old with you. Loving you more today then yesterday!! Happy Anniversary Honey!!


the pefect card--this is SO us every night before he goes to work.
I love the fact that he doens't sign the card (his tradmark) so that I can't brag on him--
he has to 'try' to uphold his tough guy impression!! He loves me so much that he brought me the most beautiful roses home this morning. SO UNLIKE HIM--which made it even more special!!
yes they are in the famous calf bottle/vase!

No comments:

Post a Comment