Sunday, May 9, 2010

Girls Weekend

I really enjoy my special daughter/momma time this weekend while the boys were gone to the diesel truck pull in Bowling Green.  Hayley and I had a crammed pack weekend of things that she wanted to do: me eat lunch with her at school on Friday, Pedi and Mani, eat at Bonnie's and Ivy's (Legends), have a pizza/brownie/movie night (Flicka 2) with Sherwin and Mahala, and plant some flowers. I am worn out all again just from blogging about it!!
 These are some precious memories that I will cherish and feel blessed that both Brian and I both are able to take these fun weekend and spend some quality one on one time with the kids. I was really surprised about how many times the boys called us and by Saturday night Hayley was crying for her Daddy and brother--she missed them. 
**I didn't send my good digital camera with the boys, they bought a disposable camera so as soon as we get the pictures developed I will share them with you--should be interesting!**

As soon as school was out on Friday, we headed to get our mani & pedi's! I asked Hayley what Wethington she belonged to-- Brian or Brad? I am NOT one to get mani & pedi's--I mean seriously, you don't need pretty nails and toes to feed cows do you? That is what she wanted to do so I went along!!


We worked up quite the appetite getting pampered so we headed next door to eat dinner at Bonnie's/Ivy's (aka Legends) with Ms. Sweazy and Mother Spears stopped in to visit as well. Hayley really misses not seeing her!! It was delicious as always--Bonnie was sick on Friday so she was not there but Ivy came over and taught up how to eat with chopsticks!! Thanks Ivy!!


Saturday we slept in and then ran some errands and had some chores we needed to get done:
feed cows, mow the grass,
 plant some flowers (thanks for the leftovers RAS)
and make brownies for our movie night!
I didn't think to take some pictures once Mahala, Kylee and Sherwin came over. We were enjoying some quality time to catch up with each other while the girls played!! The movie Flicka 2 was great and so was our brownies and pizza!!

Thanks for such a fun weekend Hayley, I love you so much and look forward to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment