Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pinterest dinner



So, I am a Pinterest addict--I love looking at all the neat things on there and get sad because i know that i am not crafty like most of these people.  I do have to say that I like looking at all the new recipes that are out there. I find myself getting stuck fixing the same things for dinner over and over. After pining lots of things that look yummy, i decided that I was going to try one new recipe a week--easy enough. 
 
This week its was Mississippi Roast and Roasted Potatoes---OH  MY  WORD  delish and so easy--I even made my lunch for the next day before fixing plates because I knew there wouldn't be any left. Go ahead and judge, I don't care.
 
 
I have pinned it onto my "things I tried" board for several girls at school.

 
Yummy left overs
 
If there is ever something that you try that your family likes, please pass along!

No comments:

Post a Comment