Friday, January 4, 2013

NYE

As always, we are not big New Year Eve's party people. Brian usually goes back to work that night (I HATE IT!) and I just don't want to be without the kids, I am weird and would rather them be home with me and not on the roads.  Our tradition: play lots of board games, watched  movies, pizza, popcorn and be one the phone with Brian as the ball drops!!--nothing exciting but we have been doing 10 years, ever since Hunter was born. I know that as the kids get older this may not be the case so I am enjoying every moment of it. Thanks to modern technology, Hayley and Brian were texting (on her new Ipad--she thought she was big stuff) and counting down the minutes, its was really sweet.
 
Hayley and Brian's texts
 
Happy New Year Daddy, stay safe!

A kiss from my gal, Hunter refused to kiss me!
(no idea why this wont turn)
 
 
*Hayley's big meltdown was that 2012 was ending and she didn't want it to be 2013. I thought that maybe it was all the talk about the "end of the world", nope. It was because she cant write 13-13-13 like she did 12-12-12--and 1-3-13 was not the same. Only, my daughter!!




No comments:

Post a Comment