Friday, January 18, 2013

Hayley turns 9!!

I cant believe that my baby is turning 9 year old....where has time gone???
 
 9 years ago, this picture was taken right before  I was admitted to the hospital eager to meet the completion of our family and our precious baby girl. I am just as emotional right  as I was then, cant believe how fast time flies!! Thanking God for the gift of Motherhood he blessed me with again.
 
 
Our family was complete on
  January 7, 2002
12:38 am
6  pounds 5 ounce
21" long
 
 
My how you have grown
 
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birhtday to you
Happy Birhtday dear Hayley
Happy Birthday to you

May all your wishes come true!

 
Hayley~
 I am so proud of the young woman that you are becoming even tho it seems like we are butting heads more often. Could it be that you are hard headed like your Daddy or a spitting image of Me?? You are always the first one to make us laugh with your many saying, acting, endless dancing and singing. I pray that you will keep your carefree way of life and marching to the beat of your own drum
 
Love you more
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment