Friday, January 18, 2013

Back to School?!?!?!?

Well, I finally did it,biit the bullit and  I enrolled back in College. Classes have started this week, I am only going on Monday and Friday's from 9-11:30. Starting back slowly and seeing how it goes.  This has been something that I have wanted to do forver, now that the kids are older its seems like this is the perfect time to do so. After lots of praying, talking and discussion wiht my family I am over whenlmed that tehy are so excited that I am doing this!!
 
 Hayley was so cute and was alking all kinds of questionsn: "Do I get a lunch break?" " Is the bus picking me up? " Do I have special areas?" "Can I loose tiger paws?"
Both the kids were so excited to talk to me when they got home from school and were full of all quesions, it was pricelss.
 
Its going to be a challenge on how to balance my school, kids school, family and subbing but I know and have faith that its all going to work out. My ultimate goal is to be totally finished by the time Hunter graduates, in 6 years!  Hopefully it won't take me that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment