Friday, May 25, 2012

TS Performance-- Day 2

We started our day off with breakfast


and then a little swimming.
I mean, that's how everyone starts their day off, isn't it?!


We packed the truck and headed to Franklin, for Day 2 of the show. Today, was the Dyno and Sled Pull--what the boys were really looking forward to.

Once again there were trucks as far as the eye could see.....

Look at that attitude....8 going on 18

We made our way to the Dyno and waited for Shaggy (Brian's friend from work) to get his trucked entered. I had to be explained how this works and the point of this several times, I am not really sure that I understand it to this day. This is where you put your truck on a machine (Dyno machine) and it tells you how much HP and Torq you have. All I know, there were some nice trucks, lots of noise and  black smoke and lots of it-

Shaggy showing Brian and the kids all his fun stuff on his truck


Shaggy on the Dyno--he got something like 600 HP (he was mad--its wasn't enough)


me and my favorite girl

the boys were in awe......

We headed back to the truck to grill out lunch--hot dogs and chips---my kids were excited, I am starting to think they could live on this if we would let them!

I would love to know what he was thinking.....

Loved all the little names of the pulling trucks. Hunter said this is what I need on my car--he cracks me up, just like his Daddy

I cherished the little moments that I get to share and snuggle with my baby boy. Hard to believe that he is 10--breaks his Mommas heart, time needs to slow down!


The sled pull was amazingly organized--there were 2 lines and as soon as one finished, the other lane started. It was non stop entertainment and the kids loved it!!

My babies...


It was an awesome weekend with the family and a nice little get away--Hunter is already making plans for just the "boys" to go down next year--guess I won't complain, its precious memories and quality time for us both.





No comments:

Post a Comment