Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hayley's View

Hayley is always wanting to blog and begs for her own blog--guess, I am rubbing off on her! When I got my new camera, she got my old one and thinks that is the best. thing. ever.   She LOVES to take pictures ( there were over 20 self portrait pictures-I limited her to 1 on  here) and begged for her own post so here it is. From this point on is all Hayley, pictures and captions

**THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN BY HAYLEY***



cars lined up at the drag strip waiting to race

funny car
name of funny car


I like the name of this car...boomshockalocka

NOS this make the cars so FAST

racing stripes

cool truck
pouty face

back of Shaggy's truck

farmers truck

Daddy by the sled

Mommy and Daddy

family

Daddy's little girl

our little grill

i liked this truck...LIME GREEN my favorite color

people who put on race

No comments:

Post a Comment