Monday, May 21, 2012

Awards Day

I always look forward to Awards Day at the end of school (not just because its the last day of school) to see how hard the kids have worked. There is something about letting them know from other people outside of Brian and I, that they are proud of their hard work! I am blessed that the kids LOVE school and I don't have to fight them to do homework, read or anything else- They are both self driven and very competitive--that must be the Wethington in them. I often ask who they belong too?! Just praying that it stays this way for the next 7 and 9 years!!

Outstanding Behavior/No Paw lost

Excellence in Handwriting

Hayley achieved 71.9 AR Points

Completing Study Island

Hunter receiving his Principal List (All A's) for this quarter! He has been on the Principal's List since 3rd grade when they started receiving "real grades" vs " M, P, N"

Mastering Science on Study Island

1st Place in Shuttle Run for 4th Grade

Duke University Award

* I didn't get a picture of his Outstanding Behavior/NO PAW LOSS*


BEYOND PROUD!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment