Saturday, May 26, 2012

Picnic at the Park

Wednesday was the perfect day for a picnic at the park with Oedy's!!  I just LOVE summer and the play dates that we are still able to have with each other. I grabbed a bucket of KFC and we hit the park for some fun in the sun!!


Clayton loves his chicken legs

Sweet Ava Joy!
On field day my kids had an obstacle course as a station, they thought that was so neat. I made up one and the kids had a blast doing it and then took turns making their own. This easily entertained them for a good while!!

Hayley and Lana were making some beautiful music!


My kids love to swing and to push all the younger kids on the swings, its a win-win situation


My little monkey

This picture cracks me up---Poor Nathan and his facial expressions! He is Josh Oedy made over--good thing that I love him so much!!


Thankful that summer is FINALLY here and we have another year to play together with wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment