Monday, May 21, 2012

Field Day

Thursday was the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL and that means that FIELD DAY!!! I honestly don't know who was more excited about this, the kids or I? I look forward to this every year, maybe its because I always get to participate with the kids and have a blast. It's always so much fun  to see the kids run wild (and get aways with it) and the relaxed feeling that teachers have knowing that this is the last day with students. It's a win-win situation for everyone!!
There is about 20 different stations that we get to go to and yes, they include WATER (which is the kids favorite by far) I didn't get many pictures of the kids because I was with my class-here are a few:

Potato Sack Races

Tug o War

Rock Wall

Obstacle Course

Jump Rope

Field Day won, I have 2 tired kids who didn't make it home from school before falling asleep!






No comments:

Post a Comment