Monday, October 24, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner

Friday was the long awaited for day....the WEDDING REHEARSAL and everyone was super excited. We I have been obnoxiously counting down to this day for the past 2 years. Oh, the things I do for my little/big sister.
As soon as we got there we checked out the Gillespie and it was BEAUTIFUL and so fitting for Erin. Very old and cool and full of neat things that she likes. I wish that I would of taken more pictures of the neat little things: the vault, elevators, pillars, ceiling,  our dressing room, etc. but the lighting wasn't the best and I was too busy with other  bridesmaid things.


Hunter walking GG
Eddie (Brian's brother) and Amy
Daddy practicing giving Erin away!!

The bride and groom

Erin and Charlotte

Erin's cool sucker bouquet she carried.

After the rehearsal we headed across the bridge to the Ellnor's for the rehearsal dinner. I had no idea what to expect after being told that it was going to be catered by a "grilled cheese truck." We have seen these on the Food Network and they have always looked pretty cool and yummy.  (Denise, this picture is just for you!!)




OH. MY. WORD. it was beyond yummy--every type of sandwich and cheese you could imagine!! Traditional grilled cheese, s'mores, pizza, Elvis are just some of the ones I remembered!! Thanks so much Wanda and Ed!!


Pizza grilled cheese: pepperoni, cheese, onions

I think that this was my favorite part of the evening and have asked for the making of this in my stocking. WINE SLUSH and it was made with Oliver  Soft Red (that's my FAVORITE). Maybe they will adopt me??

After we ate Erin gathered all the little kids to pass out gifts. I was so amazed at how well they all played with each other, we hardly saw them all night because they were playing so nicely. The boys are into Lego's and  the girls are into makeup, fingernail polish, and anything girlie.

Hayley, Charlotte, Grace, Hunter, Gabe and Keegan

 And you know that it wouldn't be right if there wasn't a picture of Keegan and me!

It took NO time before Grace was into her Tangled beauty kit and she is so cute that we couldn't say no to her when she wanted help with her fingernails and earrings. Erin was having too much fun with this and gave Grace a custom piercing of a nose and eyebrow ring! I can't wait until she has kids...paybacks!!


I was a wonderful evening and we are so blessed to share this special day with Erin and Brian. We are ready to get our PAR-TAY on (as Hayley says) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment