Saturday, November 6, 2010

Proud Momma

That's me!! I can't even begin to express how proud I am of Hunter and how AWESOME he is doing in math. Each student  takes a 2 minute timed fast fact test each Friday. Passing is 30 out of 32 questions correct. In order to get to the next test you must pass the first test. First test is addition, then subtraction, followed by, multiplication and ending with division.  Hunter is the ONLY student who has passed addition, subtraction and multiplication!!!!! Most students are still on addition and a very few on subtraction. I have to say that Ms. Sienicki (his second grade teacher) should get most of the credit, she really pressed the mad minute test and boy am I thankful she did. Hunter's goal is to pass the division by Christmas!!  We also got his Math assessment in which he got a 100 % A+ on!!!
 Hunter, we are SO proud of you and all your hard work, keep it up. We love you SO much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment