Monday, November 22, 2010

Coupon Casey

I have a confessions to make..... I am SO JEALOUS of her binder......its full coupons!!! 
This past weekend I went to Jen's house for a "Coupon Party with Coupon Casey." You will not even begin to understand or grasp how awesome "Coupon Casey" is until you meet and  hear her story in person--she is such an inspiration and blessing to be around. Call me a nerd, geek, freak, frugal, psycho, whatever you want, but all those who know me, know how much I LOVE MY COUPONS (and ads) when I am grocery shopping. It's like I love to find those deals and see how much I can save. Yes, I am that person who takes all her ads from the Sunday paper and holds up the line at Wal-Mart for 30 minutes just to save $2--hey, you gotta do what you gotta do these days!
I learned so much and all the little tricks of the trade,lingo,  hot spots, websites, rules---you name it she covered it and I am so excited to go out and shop!! You just wait, I have already ordered my binder and you are going to be jealous when it comes. I'm like a little kid waiting for it to arrive, all giddy and excited! Don't worry I am going to pack that baby around so proud and welcome all the stares and looks that I know it's going to create and start saving even more money.
I am planning on having a party in the mere future with "Coupon Casey" but first we need to get thru the holidays. Let me know if you are interested---its well worth your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment