Monday, October 4, 2010

Par-tay!

I was so upset that I only took a few pictures at our party, its so not like me and I am so disappointed myself.  The weather started off beautiful but then it turned really cold, windy and even raining! I know, we don't get rain for weeks even months and then it rained on Saturday. Don't get me wrong, I was so glad to finally see rain but wished that it would of waited to come. We had to hurry up and take our shorten version of a hay ride to the field, grab a pumpkin or two and hurry back to the house. It was freezing-but the kids seemed to enjoy it.  Our house was packed with people and food--it was so nice being able to catch up with friends and family. Kids were running wild inside and outside (in between rain showers) and adults gathered around the bone fire!! Thanks to everyone who came, we had a blast!

Allison was tuckered out

Keegan loved climbing on the hay bales


No comments:

Post a Comment