Friday, October 22, 2010

Im so lucky

to eat this:
Fried biscuits, apple butter, fried chicken, green beans and chicken n dumplings
with
my boyfriend, Stephen, and his Momma
and

the rest of Ms. Sweazy and Ms. Forberger's class.

Go ahead and start whining that you didn't get to go to Huber's and eat their HEAVENLY food with some of the most awesome Kindergartners and their teachers! Well I did..neener neener boo boo and it was.GOOD!! Jealous yet??  I was asked to come along and help with the kids and I couldn't pass it up.  It was worth being totally exhausted, covered in dust, and even less of a voice (that's a blessing to many) because I love those kiddos, Ms. S and Mrs. F!!. Yes, I know that my kids have graduated Kindergarten, but I haven't! I love working with that age and the teachers are beyond wonderful as well!! We have developed a special bond and friendship that truly is a blessing from God and I thank him for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment