Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Thirty One

I am SO very excited because my purse came today!! For all those of you who were in the dark like I was, I have a new found love its for MY THIRTY ONE products. My friend, Kelly Hutt, is a consultant and brought a book to school for us to look thru, well that did it..I AM HOOKED. There are too many cute items anywhere from lunch bags, key chains, wallets, purses, beach bags etc. you name it, they have it and can be monogrammed as well! Check out Kelly's website: http://www.mythirtyone.com/15049 If you have any question let me know. I am going to have a party soon --will let ya'll know when.

OK this is what it looks like:
It's a "boardwalk bag" item #3219
It's cute, bright and springy!!
I had mine monogrammed with JWL, as you can tell the navy ended up on the navy flower. Not a big deal, Kelly is going to have it redone with JWL in red (there is red stitching and balls on the draw string) and get this.. I STILL get to carry this until my new one get here! Can't beat that can ya?



Tons of colors and styles of monogramming to choose from


Hayley has already claimed my purse
she is wanting a purse with HEW on it!
She is a mini me all the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment