Wednesday, September 5, 2012

80 miles

After today's 5 mile run (8-29) I completed 80 miles!! This was a very hard, hot and emotional run and I was struggling the last 1.5 miles. So thankful that I have the most amazing girls I run with that push me when I need pushing. I can't believe that I have only been running for 9 weeks and am already at 1/2 of my goal mileage for the year (150 miles for the year) Never once did I think that I would have enjoyed running so much and even crave it, yes I am a freak like that. There are days that I don't get to run and I am in the worst mood physically and mentally.
 
I have logged lots of miles, sweat and tears with these girls. We laugh and say what ever is talked about while running stays on the road.
 
My running buddies..
Little Jenn, Jenn and me
 
Hunter is doing so awesome running as well, he has reached the 1/2 mark of his goal as well, he has logged 45 miles. I think that he has found something that he enjoy and can do, he is the energizer bunny--always going. I got to laugh because he had already ran 1.5 miles while I was waiting for The Jenn's to get there.
 
 
Here is what a  hot and sweaty 5 miles  looks like!!
 
 
This one was for you Matt!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment