Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gatlinburg--Day 4

Monday was the dreaded last day of our get away. It was raining, we all were tired, kids were melting down because of the possibility of not being able to do the Sling Shot. I guess God knew, I couldn't handle it because there was a brief 45 minute break from rain---ANSWERED PRAYERS
 
They were totally stoked about this...I was nervous Nelly
 
All strapped in
 
THEY LOVED IT
 
 
 
 
We took advantage of the empty place, I mean who else Go Karts  at 9am?
Two  happy and worn out kids
I am beyond thankful that we got this chance to go away with the Wethington's. You never know what tomorrow hold for you. The memories that we all will have of our trip, the stories and laughter will become more precious over time. I am truly blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment