Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pink Princess Party

Clarie turned 4 and that was every occasion to have a PINK PRINCESS PARTY that Hayley was beyond excited about!!  It was so much fun with lots of neat games: dress up like a princess (complete with make up), kiss the frog (with real lipstick), and face painting!! I didn't take many pictures because I was doing what I do best, loving on babies and flapping my jaws!! Hayley told me when we got there "go find your friends and Ill find mine" she is a complete mess.

Sweet Lilly, asked Hayley to paint her face...
Nate was such a good sport, he let them paint his face too!!

Daniel decided that this princess stuff was too much for him and took a little snooze on me. I just HATED that, don't worry I made sure he was part of the party by crowning him Prince!

Princess Claire and Hayley
(we are in trouble, look at that pose)

Mimi the real Princess showed up in her ball gown and the girls were in total shock---she even painted their faces.

me and Claire Bear

It was the perfect way to spend our Sunday--with friends that we consider family.

No comments:

Post a Comment