Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gatlinburg-Day 3

Sunday morning started off with a run, gotta run extra because of that Krispy Kreme donut from last night. I didn't mind running at all because the weather was perfect, the scenery was breath-taking and it was a change of coarse from what I have been running (HILLS, HILLS and more HILLS)!! I took my Ipod with me but didn't use it one bit because I was in awe of the everything, my run was a good one, did 3.5 and it seemed like longer because of the hills but I was happy with my time.  Sent a text to my running girls and said that if I could come here more often I would be in shape for the Mini!! Wishful thinking.
 
Beautiful scenery
 
Hills, Hills and more hills

We all got cleaned up, Eric was giving out free massages, and headed to church.
*please excuse the frizzy hair, it was starting to rain and VERY humid*
 
 
Pa and Me
 
this is the only picture of Brian and I the whole day :(
After church we headed back to the cabin for lunch, a little swimming  and to settle in for the UK/UL game on the BIG SCREEN!!! It was the perfect way to spend a rainy day--I even got a nap when the satellite went out, but the game wasn't that great. Save your UK jokes, talk to me at Basketball season!
 
hours of entertainment
 
 
I decided that I NEED a TV like this!
 
Hayley was teaching me how to pose for picture....What a mess!!
 
Eric had been talking bout this OLD MILL that was suppose to be really neat and good food. It was something that all 11 of us (Brad's family left early) could do with out exhausting Ma and Pa with lots of walking. They had little shops all along the streets that helped kill the 90 minute wait. It was SO worth the wait.....take Cracker Barrel, your Grandma's country cooking, and Huber's all in one place!!
 
MY WORLD
 
Pop and Nana
 
Eric, Tori, Denny, Pa, Ma
 
Daddy's little girl
 
We hit the Nike Clearance Store Outlet (this is different from the one yesterday) and I cleaned house!! I only had 30 minutes to shop and would of bought more had I had more time!!  Got some shoes like Hayley's for a whopping $27, Hunter some dry fit t-shirt $7.99 each , Hunter a Nike hoodie $12, a couple sports bras $13,  and some dry fit shorts $14 (I was most excited about this!) 
Hayley picked out this outfit and I only paid $17 for the entire thing!!!
 
What a better way then to end it Go Karting
 
I was hanging on for dear life, Hunter drove
 
 
The kids talked Brian into letting them do the Sling Shot and they waited in line forever, it got to be their turn and it started to POUR and LIGHTING. After waiting 30 minutes we decided that we would come back in the morning before heading home.
 
 
Tori and I were snuggled tight to trying to stay warm and dry.
 
Thankful for a fun filled day with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment