Monday, December 21, 2009

Shepherds, Sheep and a Savior

I am so proud of how well the kids did in their play! Everything went so smoothly, no melt downs for the little ones, lines were remembered, solos went perfectly, and everyone sang LOUD!!! We have been working on this since the first week in October and to see how far we came from the first practice to last night is such an accomplishment. There was lots of hard work that went in pulling all of this together, and is very much appreciated. I say every year that I am not going to help that way I can sit back and watch it like a "normal parent" but every year I end up helping with the little ones...maybe next year I can graduate when Hayley is in 1st grade?
Thanks to all those who made the drive out to see it: Pop and Nana, Grandma and Grandpa Fisher, Ms. Sweazy, Ms. Spears, Mr. Adams, and Laura and Kevin
Hayley and Kylee



Hunter the Shepherd


Hunter and Noah



Hayley and Noah




Hayley and Madison


shepherds



sheep



Hayley's solo



Ms. Sweazy, Hayley and Ms. Spears
(this is Hayley's teacher)



Hunter, Alan and Hayley
(I have a yearly picture like this--year 4~)

No comments:

Post a Comment