Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ginger Bread Houses....

Every year, Grandma and Grandpa Fisher (my parents) get the kids over night for some fun filled Christmas Traditions...Ginger Bread houses, Christmas jammies, and a sleep over!!! The kids have SO much fun getting to play with icing, candy and creating their eatable works of art--they really are too cute when it's all said and done!
This year on Friday night, they went shopping and picked an Angel from the tree to buy for. I am so glad that the kids have the understanding that we need to help the less fortunate and that it's always better to give then receive! They both were so excited to tell me about the shoes, clothes and coat they picked for their angel. Tonight when I was putting them to bed, Hunter even prayed for his person....that brought tears to my eyes!
I am so blessed that my parents have continued with some of the traditions that we had as children and started new ones for their grand kids to enjoy as they get older.
Silly kids





Hayley, Hunter and Keegan



artist at work



hard at work





making the roof




Concentration







Candy...I mean "cheese"



So proud!




Keegan eating as he creates

George was even apart of all the fun



No comments:

Post a Comment